Skip to main content
- Brian Walczak received the SCRMC Research Training Award (February 2019).
- Brian Walczak received the New Investigator Recognition Award (NIRA) at the 2019 Orthopaedic Research Society Annual Meeting for his research to investigate chondrogenesis of rejuvenated mesenchymal stem cells (February 2019).
- Jesse Wang’s paper “Bone Morphogenetic Protein-6 Attenuates Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus-associated Bone Loss” is published in Stem Cells Translational Medicine (January 2019).
- Ming-Song (Terry) Lee’s paper “Endothelin-1 Differentially Directs Lineage Specification of Adipose- and Bone Marrow-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells” is published in the FASEB Journal (July 2018).
- NIH has awarded Prof. Li with $1.8M for supporting a 5-year research project to study induced pluripotent stem cells for cartilage repair (July 2015).