Skip to main content
- Our laboratory collaborating with Dr. Dawn Davis in Medicine received the ICTR Translational Basic & Clinical Pilot Award (June 2022).
- Congratulations Dr. Hongli Jiao for her paper reporting the generation of minipig iPSCs published in Scientific Reports (May 2022).
- Congratulations Dr. Brian Walczak for his study of reprogramming MSCs for cartilage repair published in Cartilage (December 2021).
- Congratulations to Ming-Song (Terry) Lee for his recent findings published in prestigious Science Advances (May 2021).
- Hongli’s recent Stem Cells paper has attracted enormous attention and medium coverage https://wiley.altmetric.com/details/95208862#score (March 2021).
- Congratulations to Hongli for her paper “GATA6 regulates aging of human mesenchymal/stromal cells” being published in the Stem Cells journal (November 2020).
- Bobby Weishar has published the paper “Endothelin-1 reduces catabolic activity of human mesenchymal stem/stromal cells during chondro- and osteo-lineage differentiation” in Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications (August 2020).
- Brian Walczak received the SCRMC Research Training Award (February 2019).
- Brian Walczak received the New Investigator Recognition Award (NIRA) at the 2019 Orthopaedic Research Society Annual Meeting for his research to investigate chondrogenesis of rejuvenated mesenchymal stem cells (February 2019).
- Jesse Wang’s paper “Bone Morphogenetic Protein-6 Attenuates Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus-associated Bone Loss” is published in Stem Cells Translational Medicine (January 2019).
- Ming-Song (Terry) Lee’s paper “Endothelin-1 Differentially Directs Lineage Specification of Adipose- and Bone Marrow-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells” is published in the FASEB Journal (July 2018).
- NIH has awarded Prof. Li with $1.8M for supporting a 5-year research project to study induced pluripotent stem cells for cartilage repair (July 2015).